Corporate and M&A Recommended Lawyers - Chambers Global 2021
Corporate and M&A Recommended Lawyers - Chambers Asia Pacific 2021
China Top 15 M&A Lawyers - Asia Legal Business 2020
China A-List Top 100 Elite Lawyers - China Business Law Journal 2021
Corporate and M&A Recommended Lawyers (Asia Pacific) – The Legal 500 2021
Corporate and M&A Recommended Lawyers (Asia Pacific) – The Legal 500 2020
Mr. Carl Li is a senior partner at AllBright Law Offices, primarily working in our Shanghai office.
His main practice areas include Mergers and Acquisitions, FDI/ODI, and Securities and Capital Market.
In the area of M&A, Mr. Li has provided comprehensive legal support and advice on the global reorganization, separation, and mergers of multiple reputable transnational group companies. He has also facilitated the equity merger and assets acquisition of multiple foreign enterprises and public companies in China. Moreover, Mr. Li has represented a number of foreign enterprises and private enterprises in the sale of their main business and assets to investors.
Mr. Li has provided beginning-to-end service to investment projects of various well-known PE funds, including legal due diligence, negotiation, governmental approval, and closing. He has also represented start-up companies in significant financing projects at different stages of their development and lifespan.
In the area of Cross-border Investment, Mr. Li has assisted a substantial number of foreign enterprises to conduct investment in China, providing comprehensive legal support with the establishment of new projects or capital increases project totaling billions of US dollars. Mr. Li also assists state-owned enterprises, private enterprises and listed companies in investing and acquiring projects in various countries, and regularly conducts risk analysis and provides solutions for specific matters of cross-border investment project of clients.
In the area of Securities and Capital Markets, Mr. Li are experienced in New OTC Market listing, financing, overseas IPO, major asset restructuring in the share market, acquisition of control right of listed companies and etc.
Mr. Li also acts as the legal counsel to dozens of renowned foreign enterprises in China, as well as providing long-term services to their daily operation, covering compliance issues related to HR, business and EHS.
Mr. Li has extensive experiences in the medical, health, and life science industries, providing long-term services to medical treatment investment funds, health care start-up companies, pharmaceutical companies, and medical instrument companies. In addition, Mr. Li has a large number of well-known clients in the fields of automobile and parts manufacturing, precision and intelligent manufacturing.
Mr. Carl Li has been appointed as the independent director or supervisor of several eminent companies.
Mr. Li graduated from Renmin University Law School (Ranked No. 1 Law School in China according to Ministry of Education of PRC), receiving L.L.M in International Economic Law. He is also a graduate of the Executive MBA program at China Europe International Business School (CEIBS, Ranked No. 1 Business School in China according to Financial Times). He was a visiting scholar at University of Maryland College Park, and also trained at Harvard Law School.
Prior to his legal career, Mr. Li was a customs officer at Guangdong Sub-Administration of General Administration of Customs of P.R.C.. Before joining AllBright Law Offices, Mr. Li was the managing and founding partner of a boutique law firm.
Mr. Li can present, negotiate, and draft various legal documents with fluent English and constantly cooperates with reputable international law firms.
Transactions and Cases
- AllBright assists JMC in selling heavy truck business to Volvo Truck
- AllBright assists INEOS in investing in the construction of a world-class ABS production base
- Allbright assists CF PharmTech, Inc. in completing RMB 630 million E-round financing
- Allbright assists WXJF in acquiring the control right of listed company Kangxin (600076)
- Allbright assists Linamar Corporation in setting up regional headquarters of multinational companies and complete special equity restructuring
- Allbright represents Yongfeng Group and Ningbo Taihong to acquire the control right of listed company Fulin Transportation (002357)
- Allbright assists Ningbo Hansheng in completing A-round financing
- Allbright cooperates with Danish national sovereign fund and provides legal support for its multiple investment projects in China
- Allbright assists Dana Holding Corporation in completing major cross-border restructuring projects
- Allbright assists China’s largest Internet auto insurance platform in completing over RMB100 million of B-round financing
- Allbright assists CF Pharm Tech, Inc. in completing RMB 440 million D-round financing
- Export Control Law of PRC: Key Points and Compliance Suggestions
- Compliance with customs taxation on royalties essential
- Three suggestions for meeting SCS compliance requirements
- Ten Q & As re Legal Guidance on Coronavirus Outbreak
- FIVE TAKE-AWAYS FOR FOREIGN INVESTORS ABOUT FIL IMPLEMENTATION
- New PRC Foreign Investment Law: What FIEs Should Do?
- China: Environmental protection compliance progress in 2018
Please leave a message if you have any inquiries . Thanks！
Leave a Message(*):