Jeen Li is a partner at AllBright Law Offices in Shanghai. His practice areas include securities and capital markets, corporate, mergers and acquisitions, and private equity.
Mr. Li has handled many projects including IPOs, private offerings, major asset restructurings of listed companies for over ten domestic and overseas companies, acted as legal counsel for several private equity funds and provided legal services for private equity fund raising projects worth more than ten billion RMB.
Mr. Li has served as a member of Securities and Futures Research Committee of the Shanghai Bar Association, the Financial Law Research Commission of Shanghai Law Society, and as a member of the Shanghai Financial Engineering Association.
Mr. Li obtained a masters in engineering and a doctorate in management and financial engineering from Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 1999 and 2002 respectively, and he graduated from the post-doctoral station for legal science in East China University of Political Science and Law in 2009.
In recent years, Mr. Li has published dozens of academic papers covering the fields of economics and law, and published a financial monographTerm Structure of Interest Rate and Pricing of Fixed-income Securities (published by China Finance Publishing House in 2005, with its preface written by Mr. Zhu Congjiu, the former General Manager of Shanghai Stock Exchange). He also participated in researching the 11th joint research program of the Shanghai Stock Exchange, namedInfluence of the Introduction of QDII on Chinese Securities Market. He has co-authored a financial paper, entitledQuantitative Research on the A Motivations of Securities Companies and Their Effect which was awarded third prize for subject research by the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) in 2002, and a legal program completed under his supervision entitledResearch on Legal Issues Regarding the Development of IP Asset Securitization in China was awarded second prize by the Shanghai Law Society for subjects completed by young scholars in 2006.
Mr. Li is a practicing lawyer in China. His working languages are Mandarin and English.
Transactions and Cases
- AllBright-advised Kersen IPO Application is given the green light by Main Board Public Offering Review Committee of CSRC
- Legal opinions on PE manager registration issued by AllBright lawyers for several institutions have been approved
- AllBright Advises Henan Jieke New Material on its Listing on the National Equities Exchange and Quotations
- AllBright Advises Jiangsu State Grid Automation on its Listing on the National Equities Exchange and Quotations
- AllBright Advises Zhenhua Steel on its Listing on the National Equities Exchange and Quotations
- AllBright Advises Longtai Bamboo on its Listing on the National Equities Exchange and Quotations
- AllBright Advises Haiyan Power System on listing on the National Equities Exchange and Quotations
- AllBright Advises Yangzhou Derwins on listing on the National Equities Exchange and Quotations
- AllBright Advises Runhua Shareholding on Listing on National Equities Exchange and Quotations
Please leave a message if you have any inquiries . Thanks！
Leave a Message(*):