Ms Qiu is a Partner of AllBright Law Offices and based in AllBright Shanghai headquarter office.
Ms. Qiu’s main practice areas are export controls and sanctions, cross-border investment, and cross-border dispute resolution. As a highly skilled attorney with rich and compound experience, she is relied on by clients to handle strategic and complex cross-border cases and transactions with multiple jurisdictions and multiple legal intersections.
Ms. Qiu has both PRC bar and New York bar. She also registers at Supreme Court of the State of New York as a Legal Consultant (China).
In the field of export controls and sanctions, Ms. Qiu provides legal services for many large-scale SOEs and foreign-invested enterprises in terms of compliance with the laws of export controls and sanctions in both China and the U.S. She has written several practical articles related to export controls and sanctions published on influential public platforms.
Ms. Qiu also handles strategic cross-border transactions. Her transaction achievements include assisting A-share listed companies and well-known investment institutions on cross-border industrial and financial investments and representing startup enterprises on equity financing from investment institutions.
With his rich practical experience in cross-border investment and financing, Ms. Qiu participated in major commercial cross-border arbitrations and litigations. One cross-border litigation case in which she participated has been awarded the “Best Case of the Year” by IFLR1000 China awards (the year of 2020).
Ms. Qiu’s working language is both Chinese and English.
- 2017-08 to 2018-05, Columbia University in the City of New York, Master of Law (LL.M.) degree
- 2007-09-01 to 2011-07-01, East China University of Political Science and Law, Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) degree
- 2009-08-31 to 2009-11-29, City University of Hong Kong, International Legal Science Undergraduate Program
- 2011-07-01 AllBright Law Offices Partner
- The case of recognition by the High Court of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) on the liquidation procedure of CEFC Shanghai International Group Limited in which she participated has been awarded the “Best Case of the Year” by IFLR1000 China awards (the year of 2020).
- Awarded as “Best of Young Lawyer” in the year of 2013 by AllBright Law Offices
Transactions and Cases
Please leave a message if you have any inquiries . Thanks！
Leave a Message(*):