Managing Partner Mr. Gu Gongyun is a lawyer and senior partner of AllBright Law Offices, who works mainly in Shanghai Office. His main practice areas include economic law and commercial law.
Mr. Gu studied law at Peking University from 1978 to 1982. From 1982 to 2018, he taught at Fudan University and East China University of Political Science and Law, where he served as a lecturer, associate professor and professor. He is also Vice President of Commercial Law Institute of China Law Society, Vice President of Commercial and Economic Law Institute of China Law Society, President of Commercial Law Institute of Shanghai Law Society, President of Commercial and Economic Law Institute of Shanghai Law Society, and arbitrator of China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission.
Mr. Gu has been awarded the "National Labor Medal", "Shanghai Model Labor" and "Shanghai Leading Talent" and other honors.
- Calls for Rule of Law in the Era of Economic Reform
- The Law of Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions
- On the Legal System of State-owned Economy
Transactions and Cases
- Legal counsel of the Pudong New Area Committee
- Legal counsel of the Pudong New Area Government
- Legal counsel of China (Shanghai) Free Trade Zone
- Legal counsel of Qingdao Committee
- Legal counsel of Qingdao Government
- Member of the 4th Listing Committee of shanghai Stock Exchange
Please leave a message if you have any inquiries . Thanks！
Leave a Message(*):