David Li is a Partner at AllBright Law Offices in Shanghai.
Mr. Li focuses his practice on real estate, merger and acquisition, private equity and venture capital, and cross-border investments. Mr. Li is experienced in cross-border transactions involving acquisition, joint venture, disposition, asset management, financing and refinancing. He also regularly advises clients on onshore and offshore private fund formation, fund structure, portfolio investments and exit strategies.
Mr. Li advised leading institutional investors including Carlyle Group, Morgan Stanley Real Estate Fund, Citigroup, JPMorgan, SoftBank, GE (China), Warburg Pincus, Silverstein Properties, Related Group, Shui On, SOCAM, ESR, Van Shung Chong, Deutsche Bank, and AVIC International Holding on a variety of high-profile transactions.
Before joining AllBright Law Offices, Mr. Li worked in a leading international law firm and several leading local law firms.
Mr. Li received his LL.M. in 2013 from Columbia University School of Law, his Master of Laws (LL.M.) in 2006 from Renmin University of China School of Law, his Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) in 2004 from Zhongnan University of Economics and Law, and his Bachelor of Arts in English in 2004 from Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
Mr. Li is a practicing lawyer in China, and is also admitted to practice law in the State of New York, U.S.A. His working languages are Mandarin and English.
Mr. Li is one of the thousand lawyers officially recognized by the Ministry of Justice of the People's Republic of China for his international and cross-border deal experiences.
Transactions and Cases
- AllBright Advise Albemarle in Completing Acquisition of Tianyuan
- AllBright Advises Albemarle on Acquisition of Guangxi Tianyuan
- AllBright represented Shui On Land to win the bid of Taipingqiao Land
- AllBright assisted Albemarle Corporation in completing acquisition of premium lithium salts businesses in China
- AllBright Law Offices advised Albemarle Corporation on the acquisition of premium lithium salts businesses in China
Please leave a message if you have any inquiries . Thanks！
Leave a Message(*):