Prof. Lily Zhou, senior partner of Allbright Law Offices, associate professor of law and expert of intellectual property laws; instructor of the Law School of Qingdao University; certified lawyer since 1997, specialized in trademark protection, network infringement, copyright protection, patent protection, commercial secret protection, anti-unfair competition, preparation and implementation of enterprise strategy of intellectual property rights, financing and investment with intellectual property rights, border protection, litigation and arbitration of intellectual property rights.
Ms. Zhou is authorized by many world renown companies as IP counsel, for instance, Calvin Klein, Burberry, Tommy Hilfiger, Kering group, MLB, Hennessy, Jaguar Land Rover, Edgewell, Abercrombie & Fitch, Levi’s, Nike, Honeywell, Hasbro, Skip Hop, Adidas, NBA, Reebok, All Star, Lenovo, Motorola, Monster Energy and Superdry etc. She has successfully dealt with about 1,000 litigation and non-litigation cases of intellectual property rights for her clients, of which some litigation cases included in the list of yearly Top 10 IPR Cases and CAEFI-QBPC yearly Top 10 Best Practice, and of which recognizing some brands Famous Trademark i.e. Calvin Klein, CK, Jaguar. As Customs agent, her team protects many famous brand’s IPR at China borders.
Ms. Zhou speaks fluent English.
Transactions and Cases
- Some typical cases since Y2011:
- The trademark infringement case filed by NBA against a commercial company in Qingdao included in the list of Qingdao Top 10 IPR Cases in 2011
- The trademark infringement case filed by Nike against a trading company in Shenzhen included in the list of CAEFI-QBPC Top 10 Best Practice in 2012
- The trademark infringement and unfair competition case filed by Lenovo against Some He included in the list of Zhejiang Taizhou Top 10 IPR Cases in 2012
- The trademark infringement case filed by SOCIETE Jas HENNESSY & CO. against a glassware company in Yuncheng of Shandong included in the list of Heze Intermediate Court Typical IPR Cases in 2013
- The trademark infringement case filed by Nike against an import and export company included in the list of CAEFI-QBPC Best Practice in 2013
- The trademark infringement case filed by NBA against a commercial company included in the list of Fifty Typical Intellectual Property Cases of Chinese Courts in 2014,CAEFI-QBPC Best Practice in 2014, and Shandong Top 10 IPR Cases in 2014
- The Well-known trademark recognition lawsuit filed by Jaguar Land Rover against a trade company included in the CAEFI-QBPC Best Practice in 2015, and successfully recognizes two trademarks as China Famous Trademark
- The trademark infringement case filed by Calvin Klein against three trade companies included in the CAEFI-QBPC Best Practice in 2015, Shangdong and Qingdao Top 10 IPR Cases in 2015 separately
- The trademark infringement case filed by Honeywell against the fake products exporter, its affiliate company and the ordering company of Taiwan, was awarded Excellent Trademark Practice of 2015-2016 by China Trademark Association
- Shandong Government was awarded “IP-Friendly Award” by European Union Chamber of Commerce due to “Bendix trademark infringement case” handled by her team in 2016
- The copyright piracy case filed by Skip Hop against two fake products manufacturers, included in the list of both Shangdong and Qingdao Top 10 IPR Cases in 2017
- The copyright piracy case filed by Youku against the infringer, included in the list of both Shangdong and Qingdao Top 10 IPR Cases in 2017
- The first injunction nationwide against software aggregation platform, included in Shanghai Top 10 IPR Cases in Y2018;
- The trademark infringement case filed by Calvin Klein against a manufacturer, included in Shandong Top 10 IPR Cases in Y2018.
- Lily Zhou graduated from Chinese Academy of Social Sciences with Juris Master Degree; graduated from Qingdao University with Juris Bachelor Degree
Please leave a message if you have any inquiries . Thanks！
Leave a Message(*):