Lao Zhengzhong is a partner at AllBright Law Offices in Hangzhou. His practice areas include securities and capital markets, corporate, and mergers and acquisitions.
As a professional lawyer, Mr. Lao has successfully advised on asset restructuring and domestic/overseas listings for companies in a wide range of industries. Mr. Lao is also experienced with venture capital, private equity, and similar investment funds and has successfully advised on financing operating companies.
Mr. Lao received dual degrees in law and English from the Southwest University of Political Science and Law. His working languages are Mandarin and English.
Transactions and Cases
- AllBright Client Ningbo Gaofa debuts on the Shanghai Market
- AllBright Client Wins Approval for Major Asset Restructuring
- AllBright Advises Ningbo Gaofa on IPO
- AllBright Client Orient Cable Listed on Shanghai Stock Exchange
- AllBright Advises Teaworld on National Equities Exchange and Quotations Listing
- AllBright Advises Yongtai Technology on Private Placement
Please leave a message if you have any inquiries . Thanks！
Leave a Message(*):