Steve Zhu is a partner at AllBright Law Offices in Shanghai. His practice areas include private equity investment and cross-border initial public offerings.
Mr. Zhu has assisted more than 10 Chinese companies with their initial public issuances on stock exchanges in the United States, Canada, Germany, Australia as well as Hong Kong; he has also handled numerous private equity investment projects for Chinese companies.
Mr. Zhu acquired his LL.B in 1983 and LL.M in 1987 from the Eastern China University of Political Science and Law, and obtained his J.D. from the University of Hawaii in the United States.
Mr. Zhu is a current arbitrator of China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC).
Over the last twenty years, Mr. Zhu has published more than 30 articles in both domestic and foreign legal journals.
Mr. Zhu is a practicing lawyer in China and is also licensed to practice in the United States. His working languages are Mandarin and English.
Transactions and Cases
- ABL Lawyers Advise Sentage Holdings Inc. Listed on Nasdaq
- ABL Advise Hywin Holdings Ltd. Listed on Nasdaq Global Market
- ABL Lawyers Advise CN ENERGY Listed on Nasdaq Capital Market
- AllBright Lawyers Advise Baosheng Media Group’s Nasdaq IPO
- Allbright Lawyers Advise Oriental Culture Listed on Nasdaq
- ABL Lawyers Advise Underwriters of AnPac on its IPO on Nasdaq
- ABL Lawyers Advise Tailam on its listing on main board of HKSE
- ABL Lawyers Advise Ehang on its IPO on Nasdaq
- ABL Advise China Xiangtai Food Co., Ltd. Trading on Nasdaq
- ABL Advise Chongqing Penglin Food Co., Ltd. U.S. Initial Public Offering
- AllBright Lawyers Advise Jupai Holdings Limited’s U.S. Initial Public Offering
- AllBright Lawyers Advise Underwriters on Wowo, Ltd. U.S. Initial Public Offering
Please leave a message if you have any inquiries . Thanks！
Leave a Message(*):