AllBright is a Leader in Chambers’ 2014 Asia Pacific Legal Rankings2014-03-182270
AllBright Law Offices and 8 of its lawyers were recently recognized as “Leaders” in the Chambers Asia Pacific 2014 Client’s Guide, published by Chambers & Partners. Chambers is a highly regarded source for independent analysis of the legal markets of over 175 countries.
AllBright was recognized for its expertise as a “Leading Firm” in the following practice areas:
• Capital Markets (Debt & Equity – Domestic Issuances)
• Corporate/Commercial (Zhejiang)
• Dispute Resolution (Arbitration)
• Dispute Resolution (Shanghai)
• International Trade/WTO (Respondent)
In addition, the following AllBright lawyers were recognized as “Leading Individuals” in their respective practice areas:
• David Chen (Dispute Resolution, Arbitration)
• Fu Donghui (International Trade/WTO: Respondent)
• Li Fayin (International Trade/WTO: Respondent)
• Richard C. Lee (Corporate/M&A)
• David Tang (Corporate/M&A)
• Kevin Wang (Tax)
• Victor Wang (Corporate/M&A, Private Equity)
• Lawrence Zhu (Capital Markets (Debt & Equity))
Li Xianming and Liu Weiping also received recognition as “notable practitioners” in Banking and Finance and Corporate/Commercial (Zhejiang), respectively.
AllBright and its lawyers have been increasingly recognized in the Chambers & Partners guides and other legal rankings due to the firm’s reputation for providing quality legal services.