Frank Xu is a partner at AllBright Law Offices in Shanghai. His practice areas include foreign investment, corporate finance, and securities and capital markets. Since joining AllBright in 2006, Mr. Xu has focused on overseas listings, foreign direct investment, corporate reorganization and mergers, private equity financing, contracts and other transactional work. Mr. Xu obtained an LL.B. from Shanghai University in 2001, and an LL.M. from the University of Birmingham, UK in 2005; he received a GDL from BPP Law School in 2006. Mr. Xu is a practicing lawyer in China. His working languages are Mandarin and English.
Transactions and Cases
- ABL advise SPAC between SDA & GBRG
- ABL Lawyers Advise Millennium Group on its IPO on Nasdaq
- ABL Advises Shengfeng Development Limited's Listing on Nasdaq
- ABL Lawyers Advise ILAG Listing on Nasdaq Capital Market.
- ABL Advise Hywin Holdings Ltd. Listed on Nasdaq Global Market
- ABL Lawyers Advise Underwriters of AnPac on its IPO on Nasdaq
- ABL Lawyers Advise Tailam on its listing on main board of HKSE
- ABL Lawyers Advise Ehang on its IPO on Nasdaq
- ABL Advise China Xiangtai Food Co., Ltd. Trading on Nasdaq
- ABL Advise Chongqing Penglin Food Co., Ltd. U.S. Initial Public Offering
- AllBright Lawyers Advise Underwriters on Wowo, Ltd. U.S. Initial Public Offering
Please leave a message if you have any inquiries . Thanks！
Leave a Message(*):